Welcome to OMEA Online!
The online home of the Ohio Marketing Educators Association
Moving Marketing Education forward through high quality professional development.
Thank you to all who came to Conclave 2014!
Special appreciation to Joe DeAngelo, DJ Kern-Blystone, Tim McCabe, Kim Pennycuff, Katie Rycnener, Dee Sturgill, & Eric Wagner for all their efforts putting Conclave together!
OMEA WORKS TO
- Promote a better understanding of the purposes, operations, and standards of marketing education
- Advance the general improvement of education for marketing at the local, state, and national levels
- Improve communications among local marketing programs, state agencies, professional and business groups
- Support the Ohio Association for Career and Technical Education (OACTE) and the National Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
OMEA Online delivers you a wealth of information about
- Our Organization
- Conclave—our annual professional development conference
- Career and Technical Education
- Marketing Education
In addition, our site gives you access to information, tools, links, and resources to help you in the classroom.
OMEA members also enjoy…
- Scholarship opportunities for your students
- Opportunities to earn awards and recognition by your peers